How Do I

  1. Apply for Licenses & Permits

    The Town of New Scotland handles marriage licenses, conservation permits, handicapped parking permits, and more for the Village of Voorheesville.

  2. Contact Village Staff

    Find out how to contact Village staff with questions or concerns in Voorheesville.

  3. Find Area Parks

    Check out a list of parks in the Village of Voorheesville.

  4. Pay Village Bills

    Find out how to pay your Village bills and review various special requirements.