Permits & Licenses

Handicap Permits

Village residents can obtain Handicap Parking Permits. Forms are available on DMV website and must be filled out with appropriate signatures prior to coming to Village Hall.

EV Charging Station Permits 

Use of the Village’s EV Stations shall be by permit only and are available to Village residents and employees of Village businesses only. No vehicle may be left at any EV Station for a period of more than two (2) hours in any twenty-four (24) hour period; and there shall be no overnight parking permitted at EV Stations. A separate Annual and/or Single Use Permit shall be required for each vehicle. The initial cost for an Annual Permit shall be $20.00

Vendor Licenses

All door-to-door and street vendors must be licensed annually by the Village of Voorheesville.

Current Vendor Licenses are issued to:

  • Mr. Ding-A-Ling Issued 03/28/2023

To apply for a vendor license complete the Vendor's License Application and stop in at Village Hall for filing and approval.

Conservation, Marriage & Games of Chance

The Town of New Scotland Clerk will administer conservations (hunting, fishing), marriage licenses, and games of chance.

Transfer Station

The Town of New Scotland will also administer permits for the Transfer Station.

Outdoor Music Entertainment Permit

No person shall have, maintain or conduct live music outdoors without having first applied for and received an Outdoor Music Permit.

Current Music Permits are issued to:

  • Northern Barrell

To apply for a music permit complete the Outdoor Music Entertainment Application and stop in at Village Hall for filing and approval.